Tuesday, Apr. 25
|2:30 - 4:30 PM||Registration|
|5 - 6:30 PM||Opening Reception|
Wednesday, Apr. 26
|7:30 - 8:30 AM||Networking & Continental Breakfast|
|8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Global Insurance Symposium Sessions|
|5:15 - 6:45 p.m.||Cocktail Reception|
Thursday, Apr. 27
|7:30 - 8:30 a.m.||Networking & Continental Breakfast|
|8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.||Global Insurance Symposium Sessions|
Speakers & Sessions
Hear from speakers including Michael Morrissey, President and CEO of International Insurance Society, Matteo Carbone, Principal of Bain & Company, Alessa Quane, EVP and Chief Risk Officer of AIG Connection, Alex Matturri, Chief Executive Officer of S&P — and many more to be announced soon! A sampling of Symposium session topics includes:
- Outlook on Driverless Cars— Experience live demonstrations and dive into how autonomous vehicle technology will affect the insurance industry.
- Commissioner's Roundtable — Get your questions answers during this discussion on regulatory challenges challenging states, insurers and consumers, as well as a future outlook.
- Chief Risk Officer Panel — A look into what keeps risk officers up at night, as well as their solutions.
- #Insurtech and the Global Insurance Accelerator — Activate innovation and tap into cutting-edge solutions. Hear first-hand pitches from the 2017 cohort, housed in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Startup Stories: Success and Failure — Both fruitful and failed startups will deliberate on what worked and what didn’t as a startup in the insurance industry.
- Data + Cybersecurity — Learn how to keep companies and consumers safe in the face of ever-present threats.
- Blockchain: Beyond BitCoin – Explore blockchain’s use and ramifications.
2016 Symposium recap
For a taste of the Global Insurance Symposium experience, view a selection of video clips available on YouTube recapping the 2016 event.
Venue and Booking